Kapil Sharma has brought revolution in the world of comedy. He is now known as ‘Comedy King‘ in India. Forbes also listed him in the list of top 100 celebrities as the most famous comedian in the India. His sense of humor is awesome and his comic timing is unbeatable.
Kapil Sharma started his career in comedy after winning the very famous laughter show ”The Great Indian Laughter Challenge”. After winning this show, he became very popular in India.
Later, Kapil Sharma started his own comedy show ”Comedy Nights With Kapil” on the colors channel. He invited many celebrities on his show for their movie promotion. Kapil Sharma worked more than 1.5 years for colors channel. Due to some disputes, he left Colors channel.
After this, Kapil Sharma started one more show ”The Kapil Sharma Show” on Sony channel. The concept is as same as Comedy Nights With Kapil. Many celebrities have come to his show. He just talks with the celebrities and makes people laugh with many other characters.
There are also some famous personalities which are loved by the public and very famous but still haven’t come yet to the Kapil Sharma’s show. People are eagerly waiting to see them on the show and want to know more about them in detail.
I request Kapil Sharma to invite these personalities on the show, and also request these personalities to come on the show and have a word with the public. Here is the list on public demand-
1. Narendra Modi – Everyone is familiar with this personality and also we all respect him. Narendra Modi is our honorable Prime Minister. He has come on many shows for the interview. People want to see him on Kapil Sharma’s show.
2. Sachin Tendulkar – Sachin is the synonym of Indian Cricket. He is also known as ‘God Of Cricket’. A huge number of cricket fans love Sachin Tendulkar. He should also come on the show.
3. Rajnikanth – Rajnikanth is one of the most famous celebrities in India. He is the glowing face of Tollywood film industry. He has acted in a lot of movies. Somewhere people made his temple and worship him.
4. M.S. Dhoni – MS Dhoni was captain of Indian cricket team since last 10 years. He struggled a lot to reach this height. He is also known as ”Captain Cool”. People are fan of his technique while playing cricket.
5. Aamir Khan- Aamir Khan doesn’t need any introduction. He is one of the finest Bollywood celebrities. He has worked in a lot of Bollywood movies and also known as ”Mr. Perfectionist” because all his movies are outstanding. He never came on the show for his movie promotion.
6. Chetan Bhagat – Chetan Bhagat is an Indian author, columnist, screenwriter, television personality and motivational speaker, known for his English-language dramedy novels about young urban middle-class Indians. Many Bollywood movies have directed on his novels.
7. Bohemia- The Rapper – Roger David better known by his stage name Bohemia is a Pakistani-American rapper, songwriter, poet, and record producer from California regarded as the first ever Punjabi rapper. He is very famous among Indian Public as a Rapper and known as Indian Eminem.
8. Kumar Vishwas – Kumar Vishwas is the very famous Indian Poet and known for his love poems. His poem ”Koi Deewana Kehta Hai” is very famous. Later, He also joined AAP party as a politician.
9. Gautam Gulati – Gautam Gulati is an Indian TV actor and model. He was the part of very famous TV serial ”Diya Aur Baati” as a supporting actor. But he came into limelight after his entry into Big Boss house. He was the most favorite contestant in the Big Boss Season 8 and also the winner of the show.
10. Bhuvan Bam – Bhuvan Bam is very famous among Indian youth because of his adult comedy videos. He runs his own YouTube channel ”BB Ki Vines”. He has become India’s no. 1 leading YouTuber. He makes selfie videos himself. All the characters in the video are played by himself. His popularity is increasing day by day like fire.